Miracle Bone Broth (available at listed markets above)
Bone broth contains minerals such as calcium, silicon, sulphur, magnesium, phosphorous & trace minerals in in forms that your body can easily absorb loaded with minerals, one of our nation’s epidemic health issues, bone broth is a great way to replenish the bodies likely depleted mineral reserves. Minerals have numerous functions in the body beyond the composition of bone, which is why the body will rob the bones and tissues to maintain steady levels of minerals in the blood and other fluids. Calcium is the most abundant mineral in bone. Also rich in glycine and proline, amino acids not found in significant amounts in muscle meat (the vast majority of the meat we consume). Also contains chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine, the compounds sold as supplements to reduce inflammation, arthritis, and joint pain. Finally, Bone Broth include collagen, a protein found in connective tissue of vertebrate animals, which is abundant in bone, marrow, cartilage, tendons, and ligaments. (The breakdown of collagen in bone broths is what produces gelatin.)
Some of Bone Broth Benefits
- Bone broth contains gelatin a colloidal substance that attracts digestive juices to itself and prevents gastrointestinal bugs from attaching themselves to the gut wall and wreaking havoc.
- Bone broth is helpful in treating digestive disorders such as IBS, colitis and even Crohn’s disease….
- Anemia and other blood disorders respond to gelatin in the diet as well….
- Gelatin assists in neutralizing whatever intestinal poison is causing problems during an intestinal bug or flu….
- Broth could be considered a liver tonic (or liver supportive). Broth helps the body to detoxify during a cleanse, and in fact at any time it is eaten. …
- Broth also contains, Chondroitin Sulfate, a jellylike substance, now famous as a supplement for joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
- The gelatin in bone broth assists digestion.
- It lines blood vessels and plays a role in lowering atherosclerosis, cholesterol and heart attacks….
Keep broth in the fridge for no longer than 3-4 days. It should keep in the freezer for up to a year.